Sunday, December 21, 2014

Advent Calendar Dec 22nd

There is an ox here, feeding peacefully.
(This ox looks a bit like a zebu - which was intentional, because I wanted to give the scene in the stable a slightly oriental feeling. Making the horns smaller would turn the ox into more traditional European cattle).


Download the pattern
Download the general instruction to the advent calendar (contains abbreviations list and materials needed)

A Note on Fair Use

I offer these patterns free as a gift for anyone to use. In the spirit of Christmas I therefore ask you not to use the patterns or the products made from it in any commercial way (i.e. selling either the patterns or products). You may, however, sell the products for non-military charity; if you do so, please recognize the origin of the patterns.

2 comments:

  1. Each is more adorable than the other. Thank you for sharing. (Alas I do not know how to croquet...unless you teach me how!) Merry Christmas.
    PS my blog: manuetal.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I learned as a little girl at school; but I don't thnik I'd know how to teach that. I never tried...
      Wonderful cards on your blog!

      Delete